Tuesday 1 July 2014

Mojo Monday Baby Card

I needed something to help me with my mojo this week! I usually design my cards around my classes or for someone in particular, so now that I am on summer break I want to make cards for my pleasure again. Trouble was getting my creativity flowing again !! So I thought I would go to one of my favourite sketches- Mojo Monday,  for help. This is what I came up with.

 The stamp set that I used is called Baby, We've grown and the designer paper is from the new 2014 annual catalogue called Lullaby. I used Crisp Cantaloupe as my base card .I am so looking forward to receiving my order containing my goodies from the new catalogue!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work Gina - have you used the new blendabilities on the rabbit? I've got a few of the colours and am particularly impressed with the Cherry cobbler red set.
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete